This DIY Meepo Remote Mod I performed gives it “almost Boosted” control by replacing the throttle control with a thumbwheel. It took a week of careful thought, patience and planning. I would love to hear any ideas on how to do it easier or better electronic parts, in the comments below.
This is a How-To video detailing how I upgraded my Meepo remote to allow finer control of the board. Feel free to ask any questions and I will hopefully be able to answer.
- Standard B103 10K balance potentiometer (270º rotation)
- E6000 glue or JB Plastic Weld (a good glue is imperative)
- piece of 3mil abs plastic to fashion the wheel a 1/2″ brad for centering pin 1 1/4″
- nail for elastic anchoring post
- Small elastic for braces 2 polished sewing pins
- A boatload of patience. I took a week of evenings to mod mine.